Most Effective and Easy way of cleaning bathroom
A bathroom is a place where we do different things: we bathe, cut our nails, and groom ourselves. We also do other more sanitary activities like brushing teeth, shaving, and washing hands.
Any bathroom activity has the risk of dirtying the environment both by external factors - for example, dirt that may be on your skin or clothes - or from bodily secretions.
Keeping a clean bathroom will ensure safety in the spaces, as well as helping to keep the equipment in good condition for longer, avoiding premature deterioration.
Many people use their bathrooms without cleaning them properly after each use. This affects both the walls and floors of these spaces, which can become dirty very easily. And this can transmit diseases to those who use it, which is why bathrooms should be cleaned at least once a day.
In addition, if you have pets or children in your home, it's even more important to ensure a clean bathroom so they don't get sick from frequenting dirty spaces.
It's also quite common for people not to clean the bathroom sink, which is where we place all objects that come into direct contact with our mouths.
If you follow these steps, you will be able to maintain a healthy and clean bathroom:
1) Keep the floor dry at all times by mopping it regularly.
2) Use a metal or nylon brush to scrub the drain and gently move the cloth over the surfaces to clean them.
3) If you need to, use a special chemical product for cleaning baths and showers.
4) Add vinegar to the water when rinsing the shower as this will help prevent any soap deposits from building up on it or from removing your body's natural oils that protect the skin from moisture loss.
5) Use a squeegee with fabric to wipe the shower after each use, as this will remove any water that remains on its surface.
6) Check out whether your tiles need re-sealing to prevent any dirt from getting in their pores and causing them to look dirty.
7) Clean the taps every day with a cloth or sponge moistened with vinegar.
8) Use a toothbrush to clean the seat and any other small spaces that are hard to access.
9) Keep the bathroom door closed to prevent mold from growing on walls, which will increase your cleaning efforts if you spot it there.
10) Before entering the shower, put towels in designated places so you can take them with you when you leave.
11) Clean the shower floor and walls at least once a week to avoid dirt sticking to them and prevent problems like the formation of mold or soap scum.
12) Add some baking soda to your cleaning water if you want to clean stained areas on the bathtub.
13) Clean the mirror every day using a glass cleaner with a lint-free cloth or newspaper.
14) When you think about a smart toilet, it's actually easy to clean. There are three main steps in cleaning a smart toilet from top to bottom. The first step is the seat of your toilet which involves unlocking the lid and base by pressing down. While you lift up on both parts of the toilet seat, wipe away any saliva or dirt that may have been deposited. The next step involves cleaning the bowl of your toilet which you can either use a special tool from those cleaners or just spray a minor amount of disinfectant on the surface and wipe it with a wet rag until all the dirt is gone. Lastly, the last step would be to dry everything off.
Using this method, you'll always be sure that the bathroom is clean and ready to use.
Things to keep in mind While cleaning
The first step in cleaning a bathroom is to understand the materials used in the equipment. The most popular material for bathroom equipment is sanitary ceramic. Mineral- and resin-based shower trays are becoming more popular. As a result, it's worth noting certain materials' specific instructions.
In general, strong chemicals should be avoided because they might include hazardous and irritant ingredients that can harm our health and those compounds that cause allergies and become dangerous if used incorrectly. When cleaning, use adequate ventilation, avoid combining different products to prevent adverse effects, and store the goods securely and out of reach when not in use.
Choose friendly goods that adhere to strict safety standards and follow the manufacturer's recommendations for usage and conservation.
It is essential to rinse out the equipment and water after each session to make maintenance simpler and prevent limescale and mineral build-up.
Easy Cleaning Bathroom Equipments
The equipment's design may be the ideal partner in the cleaning and maintenance process. We create items and solutions like smart toilets that provide optimum hygiene and cleaning while prioritizing practicality and aesthetics.
Rimless NK-Clean toilets
The Rimless smart technology keeps the toilet clean, as it has the rim removed from its design, allowing water to flow freely around the inside of the bowl and covering everything 360 degrees, ensuring optimal hygiene.
Take-off toilet lids
Take-Off is a detachable seat system with hinges that allow you to pull gently on the seats to remove them. Hygiene reaches every nook and corner of the toilet in an easy and straightforward manner when the seat is removed. Comfort, as well as simple cleaning, is advantages.
Hygienic Shower Trays
The Mineral and Light Stone shower trays are made to keep you safe. Anti-slip, high hardness, thermal and chemical resistance, antimicrobial protection, reparability, and ease of cleaning and maintenance make this a fantastic option.
Ceramic Countertops And Furniture
The advancement of materials utilized in the construction of countertops and bathroom furnishings leads us to practicality and less maintenance. The Tile collection combines the look of stone with the technological benefits of ceramics. All of this is done in a 6mm-thick porcelain tile that covers the furniture structure.
Countertops With Anti-Scratch Technology
The technology employed in this brand's product is based on a unique innovation that allows for surface scratches to be healed by applying heat to the damaged area. This new series, which is capable of self-recovery and anti-bacterial qualities, as well as being suitable for the bathroom due to its antibacterial properties.