Why Smart Toilets Are Ideal For Disables And Kids
A standard toilet works well and only takes up a small amount of space. This is enough for most people, but there are others who need the other features that smart toilets provide.
Smart Toilet for Disabled
Not just anyone can use a smart toilet. If you’re in good health then you should be able to use a regular one just fine, but if you or someone living in your home has chronic illnesses such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis (MS), muscular dystrophy (MD), loss of limb function, or other disabilities, using an old fashioned standard toilet can become quite the hassle. Smart toilets with adaptive features and hands-free technology make it easier and more efficient to complete personal hygiene tasks in the bathroom.
For example, when using a smart toilet with adaptive features such as touch-free controls and an automatic flush, you don’t have to worry about being able to reach the flush handle or tap buttons, even if you have limited mobility in your hands due to arthritis or another condition.
When dealing with these kinds of disabilities it can be difficult enough just making it into the bathroom, let alone having to deal with post-hygiene tasks. No one should have to struggle this much over something so basic! Surely there are some things everyone needs to do after they use the restroom, but not every person has the same abilities. It is for this reason that more companies are beginning to produce smart toilets designed specifically for people with disabilities or limited hand function.
In addition to making it easier and more efficient to complete personal hygiene tasks, smart toilets with adaptive features have other benefits as well. For example, a smart toilet with a sensor will automatically flush after the job is complete. This prevents odors from lingering in the bathroom and also saves a significant amount of water each time it goes down the drain when compared to using an old-fashioned manual flusher. It’s pleasurable enough when your kid asks why your house doesn’t have one, but you wouldn’t believe how much tougher it becomes when you need to explain why someone in your home has limited mobility in their hands or no hand function whatsoever.
Smart toilets also offer a nightlight which makes it easier for those who use the restroom during the night, and can even monitor your water usage and send you an email at the end of each month telling you how much money you’re saving on your water bill! You may need a plumber to install or replace your current toilet with a smart one.
Smart Toilets for kids
How many times has your child come up to you and told you they fell in the toilet? This is a shocking site that no parent ever wants to see, but if this is a common occurrence then it’s time to upgrade.
Smart toilets with kid-specific features have an anti-bacterial coating which makes them easier to clean after accidents, as well as larger seats and handles that are more comfortable for kids of all ages. If your family has small children then getting a smart toilet with these special features will help keep them safe from harm.
The cover will stay down until the child is finished using the toilet. This prevents them from accidentally falling in and becoming trapped, which could lead to drowning. The lid also closes slowly so it’s not too sudden for them! There are even smart toilets with built-in preschool technology. Built-in sounds, music, or pictures can keep children entertained during their potty training years without having to use an external device like a tablet or phone.
They can even help prevent parents from having to clean up messes which mean everyone benefits! It's important not to forget about those with disabilities as well so everyone can benefit from a smart toilet.
Want To Buy A Smart Toilet?
Traditional toilets that are used by someone with reduced mobility or limited hand use can be very frustrating to deal with. This is because traditional models require too much work which leaves little room for error, something that isn't ideal for people who have a difficult time using the restroom.
If you need help choosing the right model then go online and look at what different brands offer today, because there has never been a better time to get one than now!
Features that All smart Toilets have
- Some of the most popular smart toilet features include:
- an improved flush with adjustable water pressure
- automatic flush enabled with motion sensors
- hands-free opening and closing lids
- motion-activated seat covers, night lights
- air dryer with air deodorizer jets (for when you’re done)
- low water usage (saving you money on your water bill)
- built-in bidet (using warm water to cleanse the area after using the restroom)
- touchless user interface or control panel that allow users to operate without touching them (especially useful for those who have issues with their joints or movement)
- heated seats/surface, smart temperature controls so the seat stays comfortable but not too warm over time.
- Some smart toilets even have Bluetooth capabilities, allowing you to use your smartphone as a remote control
- Some smart toilets are even voice-activated!
Some are plain white, but there are others that have the look of designer furniture for those looking to upgrade their whole bathroom.
Smart toilets reviews show there are many options on the market today that make it easier on those who have trouble moving around.
Order Smart Toilet Online
If you're ready to upgrade, here's what you need to do:
1. First, decide where you want to place the toilet so it fits in with your bathroom design. It should be positioned so that it can easily link up to your water supply and drain system so there will be no problems after installation. If possible, choose a spot close to an electrical outlet for convenience's sake.
2. Once you've decided where you want the toilet then it's time to figure out which model best fits your family's needs. This might take some research online or asking family members if they know of any good models that work well for them, but once the decision is made then everyone will benefit from having a safe space indoors where anyone can use the toilet without any trouble.
3. After you've made your purchase then get ready to learn about how it's installed because there are smart toilets for the disabled that make this process much easier! You might also need special tools to set up the water supply system to match your new model, but once everything is hooked up properly then you should be all set and ready to go!
4. After installation is complete then sit down on it for a moment and enjoy having an automatic flushing option that doesn't require holding anything or touching anything after each flush. Imagine never needing to touch the same spot multiple times just because of one small mess! Just stand back and let it work its magic until all waste is gone so you no longer need to clean up afterward.